Copyright © 2018 LiberHouse Ltd
• Robust and Fully TestedxxStructurally graded C16 preservative treated timbers provide a very robust shed that has been tested in severe weather conditions.
• Waterproof PanelsxxThe treated shed panels are lined in waterproof breather membrane which keeps the inside of the shed completely dry, so tools won’t rust and electronic IT equipment is safe.
• Low MaintenancexxThe panels are supplied with a vacuum preservative treatment. We also offer a satin stain finish in Impra Profilan Top from Germany that offers very long-lasting protection, is moisture regulating and age resistant, and regarded in the trade as the best water-based wood stain available. Additionally we offer Impra Profilan Opac, a satin finish water based paint that is weather resistant and available in a range of classic shades, and we can also colour match. Profilan Top and Opac contain no biocides and are totally environmentally friendly with German Blue Angel environmental certification.
• Durable and Long Lasting Roof CoveringxxThe roof covering is EPDM, a synthetic rubber sheet which is glued to the roof and is not affected by UV light or temperature extremes. It has a 10 year material warranty, in contrast to the felt used on traditional sheds that quickly degrades.
• Damp-proof CoursexxThe treated joists in the floor panels have a damp proof course on the underside to provide extra protection from ground contact moisture.
• High Securityxx5-lever clawbolt deadlocks are used on the sliding doors so your tools and equipment are secure.
• Secure GlazingxxSingle glazing in toughened glass is provided as standard and gives the best security; or you can opt for double glazing if insulation is your priority.
• Efficient Use of SpacexxThe extra height of LiberHouse Garden Workshops allows for high level storage inside the Workshop.
• Multiple Design PossibilitiesxxLiberHouse Garden Workshops use modular panels that are bolted together. This means you can design your own layout to your needs.
• Easily MoveablexxWhen you move home you can unbolt your Garden Workshop and take it with you.
• Free, Non-Polluting PowerxxThe optional Solar Power Pack using photovoltaic panels and battery storage can providel your lighting and power requirements for power tools, mowers and strimmers, with zero carbon emissions and no energy costs.
A new range of innovative garden workshop buildings
Distinctive, well designed, built to last
With a 10 year guarantee
Sustainable power option, with zero carbon emissions and zero running costs
Come and visit us at the