Copyright © 2018 LiberHouse Ltd
Position: Experienced Self-Employed Timber Frame carpenter
Job Type: Part-time sub-contract.
• Carpentry: 3 years
Required licence or certification:
• Driving License
• CSCS card
Rate: Day rate depending on experience and ability
Job description & general duties:
LiberHouse Ltd is looking for an experienced Timber Frame Carpenter. We produce modular timber frame systems for domestic garden buildings, then deliver and install them for the customer. The job will be based in our workshop and will also include onsite assembly and participation at gardening shows.
You will be expected to provide your own tools and equipment and are responsible for paying your own National Insurance and tax and submit invoices for the work done at agreed intervals.
• Working to production schedules, including personnel and material management
• Cutting of components from cutting lists and drawings using woodworking machinery
• Assembly of components into timber frame panels using nail guns and other hand-held woodworking machinery
• Window frame joinery
• Finishing work using spray painting
• Finishing work applying EPDM rubber sheet to roof panels
• Cutting and finishing work on small metalwork items
• General workshop/yard duties such as tool and machinery maintenance
• Assisting in loading and unloading deliveries
• Assembling the frames on site. You maybe required to drive our vehicles
Call our offices or e-mail us at email@example.com
Office telephone: 01869 349825
About LiberHouse Ltd:
We are a newly established SME based on Oxfordshire providing a new range of high quality, innovative garden workshop buildings that are distinctive, well designed and built to last. We are looking for people with a positive can-do approach to help build the business.